The 2019 Warren Moot will offer up to 16 teams of four the opportunity to appear before senior members of the Victorian judiciary.
There is no other moot like this one. Specifically designed to encourage women to test their advocacy skills and consider a career at the Bar, the Warren Moot is endorsed by the Honourable Marilyn Warren AC QC, Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria and proudly sponsored by Maddocks.
The Semi-Finals and the Grand Final will be held at the Supreme Court of Victoria with an opportunity for friends and family to observe.
Participants will be invited to a launch of the 2019 Warren Moot on 4 September 2019 at Maddocks and hear from the Honourable Marilyn Warren AC QC and the Honourable Justice Zammit.
- Participation is subject to the Warren Moot – Rules of Participation (view here)
- Launch event: 4 September 2019
- Mock round: 10 September 2019
- Round 1: 24 September 2019
- Quarter Final: 8 October 2019
- Semi-Final: 29 October 2019
- Grand Final & Presentation Evening: 12 November 2019
- Moot rounds will generally be held between the hours of 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Registrations have now closed